Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Chelm Exclusive: A'jad's Version of "Oops, I Did It Again"

And it came to pass, that after his latest diplomatic triumph, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ben-Hammedatha got dressed up in drag and performed this version of Britney Spears' comeback song:

I think I did it again. I made you believe
That we could be friends.
Oh, baby;
It might seem like a nuke,
But it doesn't mean
That I'm just a kook.
'Cause to threaten genocide...
That is just so typically me.
Oh, baby; baby.

Oops!
... I did it again.
I played the UN.
Got lost in the game.
Oh, baby; baby.
Oops!
... You think I'm delusional.
That I am a loon...
But I'm fully rational.

You see your problem is this:
You're dreaming away;
Wishing that partners, they truly exist.
I laugh watching the days.
Can't you see you're a fool
In so many ways?
But to rant and rave loudly...
That is just so typically me.
Baby, oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment